Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My own designed sock






This is my own designed sock. It is not the first one, but it is the first complete one. I have designed two, but didn't complete them yet. This one is the simplest one of them. I love it specially that its stitch is really simple and beautiful just purl and knit. I also think it can be a sock for men or women . of course it is my own opinion. I also love its ribbing part because it is not the usual ribbing. When I have a time -it is studying time-I will write its pattern.

6 comments:

  1. great pattern Lily, congratulations...
    ciao ciao Christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful! It looks very complicated to me since I don't knit. I love the design and how it almost looks like leaves. You know how much I love leaves! :)

    I'm very proud of your work.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I would buy that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super schönes Muster,die Socken sind wunderschön!
    LG Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your sweet compliment; that is really kind from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much my dear Christa, Barb,and Julia for all your sweet compliment. that is really kind from you all.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Introduction

Recent Posts

About Me